Dear Moderator.

Welcome to my blog.
My research and planning begins in September 2012.
My evaluation begins in March 2013.
A copy of my complete magazine is featured below.
Thanks, Harriet Connell.

Thursday 20 September 2012

Research and Planning - Audience Interviews and Analysis of Answers


Question 1 - 
The answers from questioning some fellow college students have told me that they would expect to see various things from a college magazine such as news about what is happening around college and what is going on and that they would expect things that they are interested to appear in it.

Question 2 - 
They would expect that if the magazine was sold on an often occasion to contain regular aspects such as horoscopes.

Question 3 - 
My questioning has shown that they would expect the magazine to be a reasonable price ranging from fifty pence to one pound.

Question 4 - 
My question results also show that in order to appeal to a range of students they would expect it to be of bright colours, appeal to both genders, be eye-catching and contain interesting things.

Question 5 - 
The most suggested colour scheme was either make it bright, simple colours or red, purple and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment