Dear Moderator.

Welcome to my blog.
My research and planning begins in September 2012.
My evaluation begins in March 2013.
A copy of my complete magazine is featured below.
Thanks, Harriet Connell.

Monday 10 September 2012

Research and Planning - Skin Tutorial

For this I began with a picture of a girl who had skin blemishes and no make-up on. I began by opening the file in photo-shop, then I used the spot healing brush tool to make her skin look clear and smooth. Because of this tool her skin looked shiny so to remedy this I changed the Opacity of the picture. This made the picture look better and also more natural. After this I used the paintbrush tool to draw eyeshadow, lipstick, eyelashes and blusher on her face and also to whiten her teeth. I then changed her hair colour to brown, and for this I had to vary the size of the brush. Once I had completed these various changes I changed the file to a JPEG and saved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment