Dear Moderator.

Welcome to my blog.
My research and planning begins in September 2012.
My evaluation begins in March 2013.
A copy of my complete magazine is featured below.
Thanks, Harriet Connell.

Monday 10 September 2012

Research and Planning - Photoshop Challenge

For the last challenge in research and planning I had to open up a plain A4 paper sheet in photo-shop. Once I had opened the file I used the text tool and wrote 'AS Media Studies' and then selected it and moved it too the centre of the page. I then highlighted the text and changed the colour to red. I used the text tool to move the text and then selected the background layer. Once I had selected the background layer I went to the colour icon near the bottom of the tool selection and changed the colour to blue. To add more effect to the text I highlighted it, went to the layer option at the top of the screen, selected drop shadow and then altered the settings. I then searched 'Kim Kardashian' on google and saved the picture I wanted. I opened the file in photo-shop and then placed it onto the part of the page I wanted. I then changed the hair colour using the paint brush effect so the hair went from black to brown. To finish off the piece I used the paint brush tool again to draw a border.

No comments:

Post a Comment