Dear Moderator.

Welcome to my blog.
My research and planning begins in September 2012.
My evaluation begins in March 2013.
A copy of my complete magazine is featured below.
Thanks, Harriet Connell.

Thursday 20 September 2012

Research and Planning - Masthead Practice

For this exercise I had to find and chose appropriate font styles for the magazines Popworld, Death Metal and Popcorn, each of which are from different genres and types of magazines. To be able to edit this I opened photo-shop and also the website 'Dafonts.com'. Once I had found the fonts I thought most appropriate I downloaded them off the site and put them into the selection of fonts to chose from in photoshop. For the 'Popworld' I used Last King Quest, for 'Death Metal' I used Sketch College and for 'Popcorn' I used 28 Days Later. Once I had done this I created a new document and typed the names of the magazines separately. Once I had done this I customised the colours and sizes and then changed the fonts to the ones I had downloaded. After this I saved the file and changed it too a JPEG.

No comments:

Post a Comment