Dear Moderator.

Welcome to my blog.
My research and planning begins in September 2012.
My evaluation begins in March 2013.
A copy of my complete magazine is featured below.
Thanks, Harriet Connell.

Monday 10 September 2012

Research and Planning - Film Poster


For this piece I firstly saved a picture of a previous Harry Potter film advertisement, I then saved a picture of Nicki Minaj and Kim Kardashian. I opened all the files in photoshop and cut out the faces of Nicki and Kim. I dragged the cut out faces over to the Harry Potter poster and placed them over the faces on the poster. After doing this I tilted the faces round slightly and adjusted them so they fit as best as they could. Upon doing this I went to image, then colour balance and fiddled with them so they matched the colours of the posters best as possible. Once I had completed this I changed the format of it to JPEG and then saved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment