Dear Moderator.

Welcome to my blog.
My research and planning begins in September 2012.
My evaluation begins in March 2013.
A copy of my complete magazine is featured below.
Thanks, Harriet Connell.

Monday 10 September 2012

Research and Planning - CD Photoshop Tutorial






For this piece of work I used photoshop. I opened 3 different images which were the background, the horn and the CD. I cut the CD out from its own background and placed it onto the musical note backing. I then re-sized it and did the same with the horn. Once they had been put onto the background I customized the colours of each separate image. I then added some text, changed the colour of it and added a 'drop shadow'. After this I then went onto image and to wave, this changed and distorted the background, also making it more customized. I then saved the file as a JPEG and uploaded it to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment