Dear Moderator.

Welcome to my blog.
My research and planning begins in September 2012.
My evaluation begins in March 2013.
A copy of my complete magazine is featured below.
Thanks, Harriet Connell.

Thursday 27 September 2012

Research and Planning - College Magazine Analysis

1. Are the font sizes correct?
I think the font sizes are suitable for the magazine because they are eye-catching without being tacky and make the magazine look appealing and interesting.

2. Does it follow the three colour rule?
Yes, the colours being red, blue and white.

3. Can you tell the contents page and the cover are from the same magazine?
Yes because they follow the same house style and colour scheme, and also feature photo's of the same person.

4. Are the photographs well taken and appropriate?
Yes because I used a fellow student from the college, which means its someone the audience can relate to and even know.

5. Are there enough stories on the contents page?Are the appropriate?
Yes I think they are appropriate as there is not too many and they go into the suitable amount of detail for people to be interested in. They are also appropriate for the target audience due to the fact they are about everyday things around college and stuff the students can actually relate too and find important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment