Dear Moderator.

Welcome to my blog.
My research and planning begins in September 2012.
My evaluation begins in March 2013.
A copy of my complete magazine is featured below.
Thanks, Harriet Connell.

Thursday 4 October 2012

Research and Planning - Music Magazine Font Examples


These are some of the font samples I have chosen to use for my music magazine masthead. I have selected them because I think they could work well with the genre and also appeal to the audience. The first font example is called 'King Cool KC' and I think this could be a good font to use as it is young and funky. The second font is named 'Accents (euro)' and I think this could be appropriate as it is simple, bold and good for the genre idea of 'RnB'. The final font example I have showed is called 'Sketch Book' and I like this font because it appeals to younger audiences and looks good.

2 comments:

  1. I like the middle font best because its simple and bold and I think it works really well with the title Exclusive

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the masthead the name is fun and I can tell it is to do with RnB. In my opinion, I think the third font stands out more because it is bigger and more stylish.

    ReplyDelete