Dear Moderator.

Welcome to my blog.
My research and planning begins in September 2012.
My evaluation begins in March 2013.
A copy of my complete magazine is featured below.
Thanks, Harriet Connell.

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Research and Planning - Music Magazine Drawn Drafts




These are the first drafts of my music magazine, they are a rough copy of how I would like my magazines final product to look. I have decided that on the front cover my main photo will be black and white and of a female. This will be a long shot, whilst my masthead will be of a gold colour with a black background and the rest of the writing on the cover will be white. The lines represent where the text shall be, the barcode shall be in the bottom left corner and I shall have a quote underneath the masthead that is from the article on the double page spread. 
            My contents page shall contain two photo's. One shall be a mid-shot of the person that is also on the front cover and the other shall be medium-long shot of a different person. In the top right corner shall be a masthead written in the same font as that of the one on the cover saying 'contents page.' The lines represent where my subtitles/coverlines will be located. The background of this page will be white, the text shall be black, the masthead will again be gold and the photo's shall be coloured this time as opposed to black and white.
           The final photo is of how I expect my double page spread to look. It shall contain two photo's of the person that is on the cover, however one will be only focusing on their shoes so it shows the costume and attire an RnB artist will normally wear - the second photo will be either a close-up or mid shot of their face whilst they are laughing and looking directly into the camera. To the middle left of the page shall be a quote from the article and above that shall be the 'artists' name and a headline for the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment