Dear Moderator.

Welcome to my blog.
My research and planning begins in September 2012.
My evaluation begins in March 2013.
A copy of my complete magazine is featured below.
Thanks, Harriet Connell.

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Research and Planning - Costume and Prop List

The props and costume I shall be using for my front cover and double page spread model are as follows;

Outfit -
White shirt - I have chosen this because it will go with the colours I have used throughout the magazine as part of my three colour rule (white, black and gold).
American Apparel disco pants - I have chosen these because they are a fashionable, desirable high street and designer item at the time of me making this magazine.
Gold necklace - this has been chosen as it also fits into the gold section of my colour scheme.
Pair of high tops - these seem like a good idea for me to incorporate as they are fashionable and many current RnB artists wear them at this moment in time.







Hair and make-up -
Eye make-up will be dramatic, smoky
Hair will be backcombed and curly - maybe tied up.

I will only be using one prop and this is a phone, this is because it is an essential at the moment for much of my audience - which is teenagers.


The outfit for my contents page model will be as follows:

Addidas jacket - I have chosen this because they are seen as quite urban and a famous brand.
Nike blazers - I have chosen this type of shoe because they are currently in fashion with many people and have been seen being worn by celebrities.






No comments:

Post a Comment