Dear Moderator.

Welcome to my blog.
My research and planning begins in September 2012.
My evaluation begins in March 2013.
A copy of my complete magazine is featured below.
Thanks, Harriet Connell.

Sunday 17 March 2013

Evaluation - Question 4. Who would be the audience for your media product? Why?


I have drawn a representation of someone my magazine to be aimed at. I expect her to be the type of person due to the fact she is a student whom enjoys clubbing, her favourite singer is Drake and she seems like a party kind of person. 'Kirsty' and other people my audience would be targeted at would probably wear clothes that are fashionable, current, bright colours and lots of jewellery. Exclusive would be aimed at an audience fairly young, mainly around the ages sixteen to roughly twenty five. This is because of the articles featured inside it and also the types of clothes mentioned, such as the River Island competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment