Dear Moderator.

Welcome to my blog.
My research and planning begins in September 2012.
My evaluation begins in March 2013.
A copy of my complete magazine is featured below.
Thanks, Harriet Connell.

Sunday 17 March 2013

Evaluation - Question 6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?


Photoshop - used to produce my magazine.
I have used this during my evaluation and production to show on screen developments. 


I have used Flickr to describe the distribution of my magazine.

Apple Mac, used to complete the majority of my work on.


I have used Prezi in my evaluation and also in the early stages of magazine production to show my target audience.

SLR camera to take high quality photographs on.


iPhoto, used to download my photographs onto the computer.










No comments:

Post a Comment