Dear Moderator.

Welcome to my blog.
My research and planning begins in September 2012.
My evaluation begins in March 2013.
A copy of my complete magazine is featured below.
Thanks, Harriet Connell.

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Research and Planning - Additional Research Posts


(see below)



I have collected some pictures of various tattoos, as many RnB artists have them. I have decided to use the tattoo of the woman captioned 'see below', I am considering asking my model to create make-up like this for a photo on the double page spread.


















These are some photo's I have collected off the internet to show various pieces of clothing that an RnB artist may be found wearing, however many of them have different styles so it is difficult to generalise, they are often branded, designer and bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment